Wednesday, April 25, 2007

JULIET AND HER BEAR


Little Juliet is turning into quite the snuggle bunny. I was having trouble getting her to take treats from my hand so I bought her a pink plush bear Saturday. She took it immediately and I have photos of what she did with it. Needless to say it is no longer a stuffed toy. But, my plan worked and she takes treats from my hand now. She was running around whining with a cookie in her mouth Sunday. I watched her and she took it and hid it behind my excersize equipment (believe me noone will find it there). There is a little competition for treats but I make sure everybody gets their share.


Saturday night I lay down on her blanket that she kept clean and dry all weekend and she snuggled right up to me and gave me several pointer mix kisses!!! We are still working with the leash and learning "no jumping". She is still very timid so tonight the Pointer-Wanna-Be is going to earn her cookies and play with Juliet. This morning the girls had a special turkey treat in a dish and when I went to work Julie had her dish over on her blanket with her.

No comments: