Wednesday, April 18, 2007

OOPS!

Today is Juliet's day at the vet for her spay. She is such a sweet, scared little girl. She slept in the crate last night for the first
time and cried for a liitle while. She sounded just like a baby!! Then I heard her singing herself to sleep, "Julie, Julie, Julie do you love me? Julie, Julie, Julie do you care? Julie, Julie are you thinking of me? Julie, Julie will you still be there?" She claims to
have seen the Partridge Family on tour, but I think she's pulling my leg.

On the way to the vet she undid her bath in a big way and made a HUGE mess in the crate. Oh well, accidents happen! Thank goodness for whipe-n-dipes. When I opened the crate she was sitting there with drool running down her face and the most humilated look. She will be current on her shots now and I will start taking her to fun places so that she will overcome her
shyness.

No comments: