Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MY FIRST NIGHT AT THE PALACE!



This was one frightened little girl when we first arrived at the Palace Friday. I had to drag her in the house. She has not snapped or growled during any of the things that she has been through and is verrry sweet. She wanted to sleep with Josie, but there just wasn't room for all of them in the crate, so she sleeps behind Josie's crate on the carpet and a towel that she has adopted as her blankie. Saturday night she began to act a little more secure and Sunday morning when I went downstairs she had taken my laundry and spread it out all over the basement and then she hid about 2 dozen little brown Easter eggs all over the basement. She has started coming out to greet me with her tail wagging and will now take food from my hand. She loves to have her neck scratched and tonight we will start using the flea comb on her and hopefully get her a bath. I also plan to start teaching her to walk on a leash because draggin her kicking and screaming is pretty traumatic for me.

No comments: